Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Modification for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (game version 2.0, 2.1 and EE)
- Release date: 11 October 2011
- Last Update: 20 April 2012
- Author Dragonbird
- Available at Witchernexus
This mod removes the dark mode effects - black smoke, black/pink filter and stomach rumbling noise when you use your Dark Mode sword. It also removes the vitality bonus/curse provided by these swords. Two versions of the mod are therefore provided.
- No Dark Mode Effects – No Bonus: Removes the visual/audio effects AND the bonus/curse. Nothing else is changed.
- No Dark Mode Effects – with extra bonus: :As above, but adds +1 vitality regeneration in combat to compensate for the lost bonus.
Copy the files into the folder CookedPC/items. If the items subfolder doesn't exist, create it.
- def_stats_item_swordsilver.xml (only if you used the "with bonus" version)
- def_stats_item_swordsteel.xml (only if you used the "with bonus" version)
To uninstall: Remove the files.
New version for Enhanced Edition Edit
There is a new version made for the Enhanced Edition, it just removes the visual/audio effects while keeping the special stats.
Also available at Witchernexus