Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Borsodis' Auction House. First, however, Geralt must free him from his captor, Hans of Cidaris. Geralt can choose to use his services or those of Casimir Bassi.
Journal entry Edit
- Geralt has taken on a mad assortment of tasks in his life, many of which strayed far beyond his core trade of monster hunting. Recruiting a team to break into the vault in the Borsodis' Auction House, however, stood out as atypical even against this motley backdrop. One of the shady character the witcher was told would make a good candidate was Quinto, the most famed safecracker north of the Yaruga.
- Quinto gave proof his reputation was well-deserved: he opened the cage in which the group of mercenaries led by Hans of Cidaris held him using only a fish bone. After this feat, the witcher had no doubt Quinto was the man to fill the gap in his break-in crew.
- Geralt stands with Horst:
- Quinto demonstrated the craftsmanship of a true artist by tickling open the auction house vault doors in the blink of an eye. He also demonstrated the rotten cynicism of a true lowlife by displaying not one speck of loyalty to his companions. In the fight which took place in the auction house's basement, he stood against the witcher - and paid for this mistake with his life.
Associated quests Edit
- The character is inspired by Henryk Kwinto, the main protagonist of iconic Polish movies Vabank and Vabank II.
- If Geralt sides with Horst and makes peaceful offerings with Quinto, Horst can be overheard offering Quinto a job.