Prophet Lebioda Statue in Toussaint is located on seaside of Sansretour north of Plegmund Bridge. During the Big Feet to Fill series of secondary quests, Geralt can help the architects, workers and merchants fend off brigands, to let them continue to build the monument. The Prophet Lebioda Statue will then be constructed in five stages.Depending on the order in which the quests are undertaken, saving the fourth group appears to fail as the workers are already dead, making it seem like the monument cannot be finished. Completing the Contract: Bovine Blues quest, will put the construction back on track and thus statue gets final shape.
Map description Edit
- During the reign of Duchess Caroberta, Toussaint was visited by a certain disciple of the Prophet Lebioda named Plegmund. His words and deeds – which included miracles – were so persuasive, soon nearly the entire duchy had converted to the new faith. They crowned this outburst of religiosity with the construction of a temple dedicated to the prophet, but that was not enough for Plegmund. He convinced the duchess to build a statue of Lebioda - the likes of which the world had never seen.
Associated quests Edit
- The Words of the Prophets Are Written on Sarcophagi
- Big Feet to Fill: The First Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Third Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Fourth Group
- Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
- Contract: Bovine Blues (to complete the statue)
- The statue is a reference to the Polish monument of Christ the King in Świebodzin (full Polish name: Figura Jezusa Chrystusa Króla Wszechświata, literally Monument of Jesus Christ the King of the Universe), the tallest Jesus figure in the world. In Polish and Czech versions of the game, posters advertising the statue refer to the Prophet as "The King of the Universe".