The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Edit
In The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Princess Xenthia's sword can be won in a game of dice poker with Skalen Burdon, after completing the quest "The Spear of Destiny". Likewise on Iorveth's path it can be obtained from the same source anytime during Chapter II. Prior to Version 2.0, a rusty steel sword was won instead.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Edit
- As the name suggests, this sword refers to Xena, a fictional character of a popular TV series, interpreted by Lucy Lawless.
- As of the Enhanced Edition, this sword no longer looks like an Elven blade.
- Bug may occur where you get nothing, despite winning.
- On the Xbox 360, a bug may occur where Skalen tells you that you won the Princess Xenthia Sword, however, you get a Robust Kaedweni sword or a rusty steel sword instead. You may also even get nothing at all (as of June 6, 2012).
- It is possible that you do not get it in this location. For some reason, the sword also seems to randomly spawn in the chest outside the interrogation room in Whoreson Junior's casino.