Poker Face: Flotsam is a quest from Chapter 1 in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
Geralt finds the first two players at the Flotsam Inn - they're sitting at one of the tables downstairs. After beating Casimir and Bendeck, he can then move on to Zindrab who's sitting with them. After rolling a few rounds and winning against Zindrab, he then goes to find Einar Gausel the dwarf bookseller in the Non-human's District, right in front of the dwarf blacksmith, for his next match. Beating Einar Gausel in a dice game now gives him the privilege to go after Sendler who can be found in Lobinden. Winning against Sendler completes this part of the quest in Chapter I.
- When Geralt was staying in Vizima, he was less known among the gamblers as a witcher and more as a consummate dice poker player. His fame spread across all of Temeria and there were bound to be people in Flotsam who would recognize him as a gaming partner. Geralt was immediately invited for a game with two local players. He also learned about a third - the local champion, a man who wouldn't play with just anyone.
- Geralt sat at the table and left his opponent with little more than his shirt. Yet it was not enough to join the local Dice Poker League.
- First things first. Our hero proved that luck was on his side and he could try tackling more challenging opponents. A certain merchant hanging aroung the inn was the first league player on the list.
- Before long, the witcher took out the first opponent of the Poker League. Thus he had the right to play against the dwarf, Einar Gausel .
- The dwarf proved to be good company, and Geralt played with genuine pleasure. Obviously he won, which allowed him to face Sendler .
- The poacher from Lobinden was crafty like a fox, but luck finally failed him. He was outplayed by Geralt. Thus the witcher bested all opponents and became the champion of Flotsam.
- Completing this quest before beginning Troll Trouble should not affect your ability to get the she-troll's head. If you beat Sendler before, or during the Troll Trouble quest, you can still play him in Dice Poker to win the she-troll's head. Save before playing him, then keep trying, or reload your save. Eventually you will get the option to ask for the she-troll's head.
- After beating Sendler you can choose between 150 orens or one of three trap diagrams as reward. The three obtainable diagrams are Conflagration, Clawer and Talgar Winter.
- If you completed the Troll Trouble quest and had not defeated Sendler at Dice Poker, you can still acquire the she-troll's head later on, once Sendler has been beaten. It will appear as a dialogue option if you choose not to take Sendler's coin. You can then return the head to the Troll, who will reward you with a diagram for Hunter's Armor. (confirmed on Xbox 360, confirmed on PC)