Upon reaching the marker, you'll encounter a number of encamped pirates (levels 12-14). After dealing with them, loot the pouch on the table to obtain an unsent letter. Read it, then go west and descend into the water. Use Witcher Senses to discover a submerged chest which will be highlighted in red. Dive down and loot it to complete the quest.
- Read the unsent letter.
- Search for treasure on the sea floor using your Witcher Senses.
Journal entry Edit
- During his journeys Geralt came across an unsent letter. He could not help but wonder what might be written in it.
- Go round up a few pearl divers and bring them here. But good ones this time - those turds we brought in from Spikeroog drowned before they could be any use to us.
- I don't know, maybe that ship really has sunk too deep for any man to pull anything out of it... but it's worth a try. From what the survivors said, it was carrying a mighty hefty load of silver.
- The evidence all suggested the pearl divers never came... or else they revolted and killed their employers. We shall most likely never know the truth, yet it is clear they left a few valuable triflings on the sea floor. Geralt collected them and judged it worth the effort.