Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Associated quest Edit
- Talking to the Royal huntsman is not a necessary in order to unlock the secondary area of the crypt and gaining access to Ozzrel (i.e. you need only complete Buried Memories).
- Ozzrel can be a difficult foe, but he does turn his back which is a good time to strike.
- Using potions and oil can also help defeat him more quickly.
- There is no need to kill him while he is in the room where he is found. He can be led to a more well-lit area, which can be better than holding a torch if a torch is being used to see in the dark.
- His head is not the only prize in his room. After he is defeated, make sure to get the Red Meteorite ore.