alghoul. Kill him and take his head to the Royal huntsman to receive 200 in addition to some experience points.Ozzrel is a very large, named
Associated quest Edit
- Talking to the Royal huntsman is not a necessary in order to unlock the secondary area of the crypt and gaining access to Ozzrel (i.e. you need only complete Buried Memories).
- Ozzrel can be a difficult foe, but he does turn his back which is a good time to strike.
- Using potions and oil can also help defeat him more quickly.
- If you have difficulties beating him, then Igni hit-and-run tactic can be useful. Especially if it is boosted by Place of Power and Circle.
- There is no need to kill him while he is in the room where he is found. He can be led to a more well-lit area, which can be better than holding a torch if a torch is being used to see in the dark.
- His head is not the only prize in his room. After he is defeated, make sure to get the Red Meteorite ore.