Associated quest Edit
- Talking to the Royal huntsman is not a necessary in order to unlock the secondary area of the crypt and gaining access to Ozzrel (i.e. you need only complete Buried Memories).
- Ozzrel can be a difficult foe, but he does turn his back which is a good time to strike.
- Using potions and oil can also help defeat him more quickly.
- There is no need to kill him while he is in the room where he is found. He can be led to a more well-lit area, which can be better than holding a torch if a torch is being used to see in the dark.
- His head is not the only prize in his room. After he is defeated, make sure to get the Red Meteorite ore.