Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Known simply as the Inn, it is the first building Geralt finds upon reaching the Outskirts. It is surrounded by a palisade which also shelters a blacksmith, mercenaries and some stranded travellers, merchants among them.
There are two gates in the palisade. One leads to the Outskirts and the other presumably leads back towards Kaedwen, from whence Geralt arrived. The latter is locked by the mercenaries guarding it, and remains so for the duration of Chapter I.
Characters & Amenities Edit
- Rooms available through Olaf or the nameless waitress.
- A waitress and/or Vesna Hood (depending on the time of day and/or outcome of this quest), buying and selling food, drink and grease.
- An antiquary dealing in books and scrolls:
- Field Plants, Against Nonhumans, An Invitation to Magic, Barghests, Basics of Alchemy, The Book of Animals, The Conjunction of the Spheres, Fairytales and Stories, The History of the World, Ithlinne's Prophecy, Monstrum, Recent History, Subterranean Plants, Swamp Monsters, The Tome of Fear and Loathing, volume I
- A gambler waiting for bold risk-takers to place the cheapest of bets.
- Numerous Peasants and Travelers at table.
- A Bard & Violinist.
- A Drunkard.
- Various fistfighters.
- Alvin, Dandelion, Declan Leuvaarden, Kalkstein, Shani and Zoltan Chivay can also be found here at various times during Chapter I.
- A dwarven Blacksmith who buys and forges weapons, selling Crinfrid oil on the side.
- A Viziman herbalist dealing in herbs, flowers and books:
|The inn in the Outskirts was established to cater to the needs of travelers and merchants headed for Vizima. The owner has surrounded it with a high palisade. Although the inn doesn't feature extravagant comforts, it is a safe place to spend the night and eat a meal. The innkeeper also offers a wide selection of alcohol. It is a favorite meeting place for the inhabitants of the Outskirts, so there's always someone to talk to or dice with.|
Staff and Regulars Edit
Containers found Edit
- Barrel which contains four Flints
- Two barrels which may contain two basic items
- Basket which may contain two basic items
- Crate which contains Goat's Milk, Cow's Milk, Honeycomb and may contain basic item