Robbing a building requires, at a bare minimum, finding a way inside it. The mysterious man who convinced Geralt to take part in the heist determined the only way to break into the carefully guarded auction house was via an adjacent tower. Geralt thus needed to hire someone capable of climbing up its glass-smooth outer wall and dropping a line down to the others. Only two maestros of the burglar's trade could perform such a feat: Hugo Hoff, affectionately known as "Beef Patty," and Eveline Gallo, alias "the Ermine."
In the end, Geralt recruited Eveline Gallo to join the heist. This was not a very difficult task -- he had the impression the performer was just waiting for an excuse to escape from the circus tent for a moment and once again savor the taste of a true adventure.
- Go to the house where Hugo Hoff is hiding
- Convince Eveline Gallo to participate in the robbery
- Shoot the apples with your crossbow
- You can opt not to use hostages if you so choose, but know that if you ‘’do’’, no harm will come to them.
- Depending on who your safecracker is and who you decide to stand with during this segment, you may have an additional ally or opponent in the fight ahead. Casimir will choose to remain loyal to Ewald, while Quito accepts Horst’s offer and betrays him.