Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A nymph is typically any member of a large class of female mythological entities in human form. They were typically associated with a particular location or landform, such as water, forests, land, etc.
Types of nymphs Edit
- Dryads or eerie wives (forest nymphs)
- Hamadryads (dryads connected with trees)
- Leimoniads (meadow nymphs) 
- Naiads or Rusalkas (river nymphs; it is actually quite possible that they are one and the same)
- Nereids (sea nymphs)
- Oreads (mountain nymphs) 
Creatures similar to nymphs Edit
- Vilas (inhabit hills and forests)
- Nymphs are creatures of ancient Greek mythology, minor divinities associated with nature, frequently 'targeted' by Satyrs. They have various associations with the great deities of the pantheon, such as Poseidon, Artemis, Apollo and Demeter.