In The Witcher computer gameEdit
Notice boards are a very useful sources of information to a witcher looking for work. Geralt will find a number of these notice boards as he travels through Vizima and its environs. Typically, witcher Contracts are found in this manner in the game.
However, this is not the only information found on notice boards. Sometimes other, "one-time" notices appear. For example, in Chapter II, after all the contracts have been removed from the notice board outside the Hairy Bear, clicking on the board on Merchant Street reveals the following notice:
- Actively seeking capable, open-minded swordsman.
Inquiries: Kalkstein, Master of Alchemy
- Left-click on the notice board and drag any available notices to your Inventory.
- Right-click on a notice to read it and unlock a new quest.
Tip: For boards with multiple notices, double-left-click on each notice to add it to your inventory without closing the notice board. This way you can read them as you acquire them.
Note: After reading these notices they become worthless to Geralt, since the information is stored in his Journal. Plus they can not be sold, so you can drop all the notices immediately, to avoid cluttering your Inventory.
Notice Board LocationsEdit
- Outside the Inn in the Outskirts.
- Outside the Dungeon in the Temple Quarter.
- Outside The Hairy Bear in the Temple Quarter.
- Near the Peddler on Merchant Street in the Temple Quarter.
- Outside The New Narakort in the Trade Quarter.
- Outside the Country Inn in Murky Waters.
- Outside the field hospital in Old Vizima.