|Note for Scribe|
Formula for confirming the authenticity of correspondence
|Source||Found near a drunken scribe in Temerian Quarter|
From these notes you learn the necessary chemical ingredients (i.e. burnt lime, water, cormorant guano) to check the authenticity of Orders changing the convoy's route.
Journal Entry Edit
- The pages have been soaked in a substance that will turn blue when treated with the activator. The activator's composition must be kept secret, but I offer it here in encrypted form as a reminder:
- Light, quench, shit, rinse.
- Thus you will the facts evince.
- To read the truth by lies deformed,
- guano into piss transform.