While Geralt was scouring the southeastern coasts of An Skellig looking for Ciri, he happened upon a longship wreck lodged on the craggy coast with a corpse carrying a Cargo list. The document listed an accounting of various cargo including mention of a chest filled with treasure. After dealing with a couple of siren, he dived down the sea to retrieve the treasure from the other half of the wreck off the coast just by the half submerged mast.
Journal entry Edit
- While traveling the world in search of Ciri, Geralt happened across a barely-legible document which made mention of a mysterious treasure. The witcher decided to take a careful look into the matter.
- Four barrels of salted herring
- -8 barrels of drinking water
- -3 barrels of vodka
- -5 barrels of whale blubber
- -4 bails of fur and rabbit pelts
- The chest is sealed. If the seal is found to be broken upon delivery, no payment shall be issued.
- His instincts did not mislead him. Geralt found the sunken ship, and within it - a chest full of valuables.
- Read the notes you found.
- Find the sunken treasure using your Witcher Senses.