*To be added
Nereidas were supposed to appear but were removed during the game's development in 2013 - 2014. We would not know about all of this if not for the leaked materials.
Information from leaked materials Edit
Monster living in the water, can also walk on the land, uses female skeleton. This monster changes its appearance and behavior when in water. It’s more human-like when it gets out on land.
- Role in the group: Individual
- Preferred behavior: tries to fight in water if she can. Tries to summon the Wipper first.
- Special attacks and actions:
- Fast attacks - when in close range, attacks with fast paced strikes, dealing medium damage.
- Summon a Wipper - Nereida screams and summons a Wipper. There can be only one Wipper summoned at the same time. Wipper can be summoned only if Nereida is in water.
- Dive and regenerate - Nereida can dive to regenerate it’s health. She can only use this ability in water.
- Dodge - Nereida can dodge all strong attacks and sometimes perform a dodge when player tries a fast strike
- Counter - after the dodge, Nereida performs a counter jump attack.
- Vital points:
- Instant kill:
- Cutting neck artery - this action is available only when Nereida is not in water. Normally in water Nereida has thick scales, protecting her neck. On the land those scales disappear (to allow Nereida resemble a normal woman and lure sailors).
- Protection: none.
- Critical effect/disable ability:
- Cutting the gills - prevents Nereida from diving into water (cost: 2 points).
- Cutting the vocal cords - disables the Summon Wipper ability (cost: 2 points).
- Massive damage: none.
- Instant kill:
- Immune to: Silver, Axii
- Vulnerable to: Steel, Igni