Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
*To be added
Nereidas were supposed to appear in base game during its development in 2013 - 2014 but they were quckly removed and we would not know of all of this if not of leaked materials.
Infoes from leaked materials Edit
Monster living in the water, can also walk on the land, uses female skeleton. This monster changes its appearance and behavior when in water. It’s more human-like when it gets out on land.
- Role in the group: Individual
- Preferred behavior: tries to fight in water if she can. Tries to summon the Wipper first.
- Special attacks and actions:
- Fast attacks - when in close range, attacks with fast paced strikes, dealing medium damage.
- Summon a Wipper - Nereida screams and summons a Wipper. There can be only one Wipper summoned at the same time. Wipper can be summoned only if Nereida is in water.
- Dive and regenerate - Nereida can dive to regenerate it’s health. She can only use this ability in water.
- Dodge - Nereida can dodge all strong attacks and sometimes perform a dodge when player tries a fast strike
- Counter - after the dodge, Nereida performs a counter jump attack.