Nameless is one of the main quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This quest runs concurrently with In Wolf's Clothing.
Journal entry Edit
- While talking to the inhabitants of Larvik, Geralt and Yennefer found out Ciri had been in the village right before the Wild Hunt had descended upon it. She had ridden off with a man called Craven, heading towards Drowned Dead Rock. Geralt and Yennefer decided they had to find this Craven - though both knew there was little chance he would still be alive when they did. The monster dwelling in Freya's garden did not take kindly to visitors.
- Geralt, an expert tracker if there ever was one, had little trouble retracing Craven's footsteps. Putting the lie to his insulting nickname, Craven had bravely faced the monster in the garden... and, sad to say, was mortally wounded as a result. Feeling the life seep out of him, Craven found shelter in an underground chamber. That is where he died, and that is where Geralt found his body. This could have marked the end of the trail, and most certainly would have, dear reader, if not for Yennefer's determination...
- Search for signs of Craven near the sacred tree using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow Craven's footsteps using your Witcher Senses.
- Explore the further parts of the herbarium.
- Use the lever to open the flood gates so you can continue further.
- Get past the barricaded doors.
- Jump into the well.
- Find Craven using your Witcher Senses
- There is an error in the game's journal entry. Ciri appeared, and the Wild Hunt subsequently attacked, the village of Lofoten, not Larvik.