My Last Thought Before I Succumb to Sleep is a book in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt added by the Blood and Wine expansion. It was written by Regis as a kind of personal journal.
Journal entry Edit
- My last thought before falling asleep
- "If there is no death, does life exist?"
- "Hate is a very interesting feeling. I have noticed that people improve themselves with it to great effect."
- "Sometimes I would like to stop thinking."
- "If we were to create a god as the humans have, what would he be like?"
- People justify bad deeds by good intentions. I'm not sure if there is greater idiocy".
- "I would drink the freshly squeezed blood of an infant. I know I can't, but I hope that its velvety taste will send me to sleep."
- "I strive to live like a person, and it means that I have ceased to feel good among people as well as among my own. Maybe I made a big mistake."
- "I have always wanted to write: I am very tired and fuck it all."
- "People don't think about the present. They usually remember old times or worry about the future."
- "I have a feeling that my friend Dettlaff will die. I am sad."