Contract: Missing Son is a contract in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which can be found the notice board in Rannvaig in Skellige or by investigating a corpse near a ruin by the road in the same location.
Note: Getting the quest by examining the body means you can't start the quest by talking to the father Oghden and getting all the details of the quest.
Journal entry Edit
- As Geralt passed through the village of Rannvaig, a man by the name of Odhen stopped him and asked for help in finding his son. The witcher, hearing honest fatherly despair in the man's voice and, no less importantly, feeling the lightness of his own purse, decided to look into the matter.
- It turned out that Odhen's son and his friends had not just gone missing, but had been murdered, torn to pieces by a fiend. Geralt arrived too late to save the boys - but just in time to face the beast who had killed them. Sensing that it stood no chance in this fight, the beast fled - but there's no hiding from a witcher...
- Geralt tracked down and killed the fiend - avenging the death of Odhen's son and making sure no more Skelligers would share the boy's fate.
- Talk to Odhen of Rannvaig.
- Examine the castle ruins using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the fiend's lair using your Witcher Senses.
- Kill the fiend.
- Collect a trophy from the fiend.
- Search the fiend's lair using your Witcher Senses.
- Collect your reward from Odhen.