Missing Persons is one of the main quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and can be started right after the previous quest.
Journal entry Edit
- Though Ermion was incensed (no druidic pun intended) at Yennefer and Geralt's theft and desecration of an ancient artifact, he was willing to put his anger aside to help them find Ciri. He told them of the Hunt's recent destruction of the village of Lofoten. Geralt and Yennefer knew at once it could not have been a chance attack. Ciri. They went there looking for her.
- Geralt and Yennefer's suspicions were soon confirmed. Ciri had indeed been seen in Lofoten right before the Wild Hunt appeared. Yet none who had survived the village's devastation knew what she had been doing there or where she had gone. They all agreed that the only one who might know more about her fate was a man now known only as Craven. This individual had behaved disgracefully during the Hunt's attack, for which crime he had been stripped of his name and expelled from the community. He had then set out to redeem himself by defeating the monster dwelling in Freya's garden... and never returned.
- Meet Yennefer on Hindarsfjall (only shows if you didn't go with her right away)
- Follow Yennefer to Lofoten
- Enter Freya's garden and look for Craven