He recognized Dandelion as "Count Julian" after the battle with the Nightingale gang at Caed Myrkvid and gave the bard the happy news that the duchess' husband, Raymund, had died of apoplexy two years earlier.
Blood and Wine expansion Edit
Now a bit older, Baron de Peyrac-Peyran is the one sent by the duchess to find Geralt with Palmerin de Launfal.
Journal entry Edit
- Milton de Peyrac-Peyran was a baron from Toussaint and a member of Anna Henrietta’s inner circle of knights. This good-humored nobleman never met an overloaded banquet table he failed to unload of its burdens, yet nor did he ever shirk a fight against heavily-armed bandits or any other enemies of the duchy. Geralt had met Milton years ago, under very peculiar circumstances that deserve to be recounted properly and at length. Their roads crossed again when Milton came to the witcher as the duchess’ envoy, to ask our hero to journey with him to Toussaint.
- Milton made for good company. Was he also a good man? That I do not know. Geralt told me later some incidents from his past gnawed on his conscience. We shall never know precisely what moral burdens he carried, for Milton de Peyrac-Peyran perished in the palace gardens, the Beast’s fourth victim. May he rest in peace.
Associated quests Edit
- He at least once attended a ball organized by the Nilfgaardian Embassy.
- During the quest Burlap is the New Stripe, Geralt encounters his cousin who is a member of the Ducal Guard.
Notes & references Edit
- ↑ Sir de Peyrac-Peyran is dead. Yet it seems just yesterday I danced with him at the embassy ball. - Conversation between two noblewomans