Lost Goods is a treasure hunt quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal Entry Edit
- While meandering the bogs of Velen, Geralt found some notes written by a frustrated soldier. He decided to read them - and they turned out to be a quite interesting read, indeed...
- Join the army, they said. You'll kill Nordlings, they said. You'll carry the Great Sun on a banner to the Dragon Mountains. You'll make the emperor proud!
- So I enlisted. And they sent me to Velen. If this is what the whole North is like, then I swear by all the gods I have no clue why we're even bothering. Nothing but filth, the clap and graves.
- I've been here for two months. I've not seen a single Redanian yet. Instead of fighting, they have us running errands, each stupider than the last. Now the sergeant's sent us to find some chest. Baubles robbed from the Nordlings, it seems. Fell off of a wagon as the transport was heading south.
- We've been wandering this swamp for three days now. The only thing we've found was a hole-riddled boot and a cow's skull. What a waste... but if we return without the chest, they will send us to the hole and deduct three weeks' wages. So we will keep searching. For the glory of the fatherland.
- The witcher found the chest. Sadly, nearby he also found the bodies of the guards who were charged with protecting it - they were killed by drowners, like many before them.
- Read the letter you found.
- Find the lost chest using your Witcher Senses.