Journal entry Edit
- In preparation for the upcoming auction, I hereby certify the receipt of the following items entrusted to me for restoration:
- - elven porphyritic statue of Aelirenn, sculpted by an unknown master,
- - “Lady Draped with Hung Fox,” oil painting from the atelier of Master van der Knoob,
- - jadeite statuette of a goosegirl and seven accompanying geese figurines,
- - pipe carved of cherry wood with a ceramic stem, certified to have belonged to Nina Fioravanti,
- - pinewood trunk ornamented with brass elements, crafted by the workshop of Samson of Ban Ard.:
- a painting by van Rogh, the pseudonim associated with the work of Lady Iris von Everec
- Han van Meegeren
Associated quest Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.