Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Joachim von Gratz is chief surgeon of Vilmerius Hospital in Novigrad appearing during The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. In his past he studied at Oxenfurt Academy, where he even became member of staff but later, after failled uprising, left for the free city.
Associated quests Edit
Journal entry Edit
- We met Joachim von Gratz, chief surgeon at Vilmerius Hospital, in very unfortunate circumstances. My Priscilla had been attacked and he was tending to her wounds.
- I must admit I was so shaken I hardly remember our first meeting, save that he was a cool-headed doctor who seemed to know a great deal about the previous murders and offered his help investigating the matter.
- It seemed the surgeon was no stranger to violence, for he bore a formidable scar worthy of a veteran of the Battle of Brenna.
- Geralt also noted that Von Gratz seemed quite experienced at navigating the sewers and fighting the monsters dwelling within it.
- It was hard not to notice that Joachim von Gratz did not care much for the city coroner, Hubert Rejk, who dropped in unexpectedly on Geralt and the doctor at the morgue.
- In the end von Gratz was eliminated as a suspect, but like Geralt he had to admit defeat in his attempts to outwit the psychopathic murderer.
- Shani served under von Gratz for a year as his assistant.