Interrogation report is a book in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which can be looted from the Amavet Fortress Ruins alongside the diagram for the Viper steel sword.
Journal entry Edit
- Location: Amavet fortress
- Persons taking part: Sir Ignatius Verrieres, Bart., the bailiff Andreas Blume, Sir Ignatius' underlings: Carmy, Gardy and Bellsy.
- Suspect: Kolgrim, witcher of the Viper School.
- The witcher Kolgrim stands accused of kidnapping Vitty, son of Paul, a beekeeper residing in White orchard. Suspect was detained pending trial. Upon detention he was searched and a diagram for the forging of a steel sword was found on his person. it is suspected this sword was used to intimidate or possibly kill the kidnapped child. It is likewise suspected that the accused possesses other such diagrams for the forging of death-dealing implements, though none have been found to date. Sir ignatius has requested the witcher undergo preliminary interrogation with the application of torture.This will take place once a torturer with the proper qualifications has been found.
- It was later discovered Drowners were responsible for the boy's disappearance. Unfortunately Kolgrim died before this information reached the investigators, for rather than face the baronet's judgment, he chose trial by ordeal. Sir Ignatius agreed and ordered he cleanse the Verrieres family crypt of specters. Kolgrim never emerged from said crypt. It is highly likely the motley wraiths, specters and evil powers residing therein proved too much for him.