Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Ladd nahw! Kill them! Litter the earth with their entrails!"
- —Imlerith during The Battle of Kaer Morhen
Before Battle of Kaer Morhen Edit
When Ciri returned to the Continent, Imlerith ordered the Crones to keep an ear out for her. The witches took his order literally as they hung human ears throughout Crookback Bog. When Ciri later teleported to Crookback Bog, she fell into the hands of the Crones and escaped, Imlerith pursued her on horseback but the girl managed to evade him.
During Battle of Kaer Morhen Edit
Imlerith later participated in the battle of Kaer Morhen, his presence forcing Geralt's hunting party to retreat. Imlerith gave pursuit, but the witchers made it inside the keep and closed the main gate, to which Imlerith furiously pounded his mace against it.
The Hunt eventually broke into the heart of Kaer Morhen, freezing everyone but Ciri and Vesemir. Imlerith engaged the old witcher, enabling Eredin to get a hold of Ciri. Vesemir broke away and stopped Eredin from escaping with Ciri. Imlerith charged at Vesemir, wrapping his hands around his throat just as the witcher pushed Ciri away with Aard. He began strangling Vesemir but ceased at his king's command, to use Vesemir to force Ciri to surrender. Just as Ciri dropped her sword and the Hunt's victory seemed all but assured, Vesemir stabbed Imlerith with a knife. The attack didn't bother Imlerith, who proceeded to effortlessly snap Vesemir's neck, killing him. This caused Ciri to unleash a magical scream that left the Hunt clutching their heads in pain. Imlerith quickly fled through a portal conjured by Caranthir.
After Battle of Kaer Morhen Edit
- "You fought bravely in the ruin keep, to the bitter end. I trust this time will be no different."
- —Certain of his victory at Bald Mountain
Geralt's speed made for a formidable method of combatting the spectre's slower, massive mace swings. Half-way through the battle, Imerlith ditches his giant shield to begin a constant multitude of whirling strikes. Toward the conclusion of the grueling duel, Geralt runs the giant through. Unflinching, with brute strength, Imlerith's mighty hands pound downward forcing the sword from his body and Geralt's hands. The general then grips the momentarily staggered Geralt's neck with both hands while he swiftly lifts him in the air. He then asks the witcher who taught him to fight as he does. Geralt responded that it was the witcher he murdered (referencing Vesemir), before force-feeding a devastating Igni blast through the grill of Imlerith's helmet.
- "Who taught you to fight like this?"
- —Last words
Journal entry Edit
- Imlerith – a general of the Wild Hunt and a frequent guest in Geralt's nightmares – had been chasing Ciri for quite some time, striving to deliver her to his ruler, Eredin.
- This powerful and brutal warrior had fought in the countless battles and campaigns for conquest waged by the Aen Elle in other worlds. He prized physical confrontation above all else, seeking out direct, bloody skirmishes where opponents pit their strength, agility and training against each other in a contest to the death.
- Imlerith attacked Kaer Morhen along with the rest of the Hunt. There the keep's defenders witnessed heart-wrenching proof of this warrior's dangerous might. Vesemir, who had spent most of his long life with a sword in his hand, heroically stood to fight this foe but, to everyone's great despair, was bested after a bloody and hard-fought confrontation and perished at this monster's hands.
- Regardless of race or birth, most warriors share common desires and delights. Imlerith was no exception. Avallac'h informed Ciri that he was wont to wallow in corporeal pleasures and would take advantage of his stay in our world to attend the Crones' sabbath.
Associated quests Edit
Behind the scenesEdit
Imlerith, one of the commanding officers of the Wild Hunt, is Eredin’s right-hand man and most fervent supporter. This powerful and brutal warrior is a veteran of the many wars of conquest the Aen Elle have waged against other worlds over the course of centuries. Imlerith prizes physical confrontation and direct, bloody battles in which training, quickness, and strength determine who lives and who dies. Imlerith’s armor is covered with blade marks— mementos earned during his thousands of battles.
His high, heavy brassards protect his neck and shoulders as well as his head. Like the other warriors of the Hunt, his chest is protected by armor with a reinforced, openwork breastplate stylized to resemble a bare ribcage. Steel gauntlets and decorated, segmented bracers guard his hands and forearms, while his thighs, knees, and shins are covered by their own layer of armor. The whole ensemble combines to make this terrifying Aen Elle nearly invulnerable to all blows.