Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They fully succeeded the House of Dezmod (or "Direct Dezmodes") to the Vizima throne after War of Daggers when they defeated House of Ellander, and were the royal house of Temeria from 9-10th century  to 1272.
Line of kings
- Leticia Charbonneau
- Fiona of Houtborg and Temeria
- Amavet of Houtborg
- Bienvenu known as La Louve (the she-wolf)
- Adda of Temeria
- Adda the White
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ According to Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni, Duchy of Maribor and branch from there become ruling dynasty after prime line of Dezmodes
- ↑ This name appears in game (the Witcher 3) but it's incorrect as La Louve ("she-wolf" in French) was the nickname of only one of monarchs (queen Bienvenu) and not of entire dynasty in novel series.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Informations from Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni materials
- ↑ In the second computer game, the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- ↑ In the first computer game, the Witcher (PC)
- ↑ She was daughter of Falka but Goidemar adopted her as he and mages have no heart to kill her in three years
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Only from fathers side of family (mother is from another branch - La Valettes)
|Dezmod • Abdank (de facto Raffard the White) • Herman • Geddes • Gardic • Goidemar • Cedric • Griffin • Bienvenu La Louve • Medell • Foltest|
|Queens and consorts|
|Vinifrida • Vulpia of Brugge • Riannon • Adda of Cidaris • Berengaria Thyssen • Clarissa of Toussaint • Ragbard of Ellander • Hugo of Rivia • Sancia of Sodden|
|Other members of the royal family|
|Maria Pulcheria • Leticia Charbonneau • Amavet • Fiona • Adda of Temeria • Adda the White|