Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hierarch Square is one of the main squares of Novigrad while the surrounding it is simply called city center. Many nobles live here, situated in front row seats to the regular executions of mages conducted by the witch hunters. The first time Geralt arrives here in The Witcher 3, he may witness the executions of sorceress Felicia Cori and of the doppler Chappelle.
The square is littered with trading posts and market stalls, much like the nearby Fish Market. It hosts several merchants, including an herbalist, and an armorer in an alcove beneath one of the buildings on the western side. One of the merchants possesses sizeable amounts of mandrake cordial and cherry cordial - two of the ingredients required for making white gull which is used in many higher-level alchemical recipes.
Triss' ransacked house can be accessed through a gate on the south side of the square.
Map description Edit
- Until quite recently a great many mages lived near Novigrad's main square. They fled when the witch hunters began their reign of terror, leaving many of the city's most beautiful townhouses abandoned and uncared for.
Major landmarks Edit
Notable characters Edit
- Armorer — Passionate gwent player and, of course, armorsmith.
- Caesar Bilzen — The accountant of Novigrad crime lord Cleaver.
- Book merchant — Bookseller near the rugs wearing chaperon.
- Merchant — Trader with various wares owning place near Vivaldi Bank.
- Herbalist — Sells some of the most difficult to find ingredients
- Marcus T.K. Hodgson — Gwent player, fierce admirer of the art and owner of the bookstore.