The Hauteville (literally Upper Town) of Beauclair is a location featured in Blood and Wine Expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Walled quarter forms the largest and wealthiest part of duchies capital. There are four gates, four squares, two cemeteries, two tavern, one embassy and one bank. Name is quite fitting because quarter is located on a high plain above Seidhe Llygad.
Hauteville is also home to several artists, merchants, master armorer, herbalist, master blacksmith and one and only grandmaster blacksmith / armorer. The most interesting thing in terms of tourism is the statue of Reginald d'Aubry runned by Art Curator.
Major landmarks Edit
- Knights Dormant Square (northwest)
- Henris Gras Square
- Epona Square (southwest)
- The Gran'place (middle)
- Lolivier Square (east)
Notable characters Edit
- Lazare Lafargue — Grandmaster armorer and blacksmith.
- Martin Monnier — Rich count and gwent player organizing tournament at The Pheasantry.
- Armorer — Master armorer and gwent player.
- Trentin — Master blacksmith.