Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Either find a settlement or location where your opponent is, or a Notice Board letter requesting you to beat them in order to win a unique card.
In this example, there’s a notice pinned to the board at Crow’s Perch, challenging you to a match with the Bloody Baron himself. Offer to play him, beat him in a game, and you acquire his card—in this case the Sigismund Dijkstra card. Then, a subsequent Gwent player becomes available (but not until the first is defeated).
Journal entry Edit
- Though you might think it unlikely, even war-ravaged Velen boasted many prominent gwent players. They possessed certain valuable cards which Geralt wished to add to his collection. To do that, he needed to defeat them. The first on his "To Fleece" list: the Bloody Baron.
- In the end, Geralt crossed every name off his list and acquired all the valuable cards he sought.
- Win a unique card from the baron.
- Look for a unique card and information about other players in the baron's office.
- Play the boatwright in Oreton.
- Play the Haddy in Midcopse.
- Play the Old Sage in Benek.