Gwent: Playing Innkeeps is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. To advance, you must defeat every player in gwent. For those looking to get the Card Collector achievement, this quest must be completed.
Journal entry Edit
- It is an innkeeper's job to tend to his guests' needs. Usually this takes the form of serving strong drinks and listening to tales of loves lost and wounds received. Yet at times a patron will wish to play a hand of gwent, which is why all good innkeepers keep a deck at the ready at all times. And the excellent ones - they keep excellent decks, full of top-notch cards that can provide an evening of challenge and excitement to even the most refined gwent player. Geralt was determined to win some of these cards for himself.
- Geralt played and defeated all the excellent innkeepers he could find and added many powerful new cards to his collection.
- Win a unique card from the Innkeep at the Inn at the Crossroads.
- Win Stjepan's unique card.
If Olivier is still alive:
- Win Olivier's unique card.
If Olivier is dead:
- Find a unique card in the Kingfisher.