Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grand Master is the supreme leader of the Order of the White Rose, later changed into Order of the Flaming Rose. His authority is almost but not quite the ultimate power; he does have superiors, the head of the countries where there are bastions of the Order.
Known Grand Masters Edit
Order of the White Rose:
- Hugues de Napeys (? — ?)
Order of the Flaming Rose:
- Jacques de Aldersberg (? — 1273)
- Siegfried of Denesle (1273 — 1274 ; only if the player takes the Order's side)
- Siegfried de Löwe (1274 — ?) - leader of moderate faction
- Master Ulrich (1274 — 1274) - radical faction
- Jacques de Aldersberg is quite possibly Alvin, after he disappears from Murky Waters, he travels back through time. When he comes back, this is the man he has become. see Speculations.
- There are two Grand Masters of same name (Siegfried) in succession which could lead to theory that de Lowe and Denesle are the one and same man, with different titles.