Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Before fighting a venomous creature like the basilisk, a witcher drinks Golden Oriole to release enzymes that increase his resistance to toxins. The truly cautious prepare a second dose in case an opponents' poison somehow overcomes this resistance."
Golden Oriole renders a witcher's body immune to poison and neutralizes the effects of poisons already present in his bloodstream.
- Recipe for Brain Stew Oriole
- Recipe for Golden Berbercane Slurry
- Golden Oriole, oriolus oriolus, is a beautiful bird with its black and yellow colouring.
Increases all resistances. This potion can be crafted if Geralt possesses the alchemical formula.
- Golden Oriole, one of the best-known witcher potions, increases resistance to special attacks, such as Poisoning, Incineration and Bleeding. The brew also negates the side effects of the Lapwing and Brock potions, while producing no side effects of its own. The potion increases Toxicity slightly when imbibed.
- Golden Oriole is recommended before fighting monsters that employ powerful special attacks. It is effective against venomous and fire breathing creatures, as well as those that cause Bleeding.