The terms Ghost or Specter are both hypernyms used to refer to spectral creatures that generally haunt cemeteries and crypts. Sometimes, however, the specters are tethered to a certain person or a place; some unfinished business keeping them trapped in the mortal plane.
- the Beast (only in The Witcher)
- Gambling Ghost (only in The Witcher)
- Midday bride (only in The Witcher)
- Wild Hunt
- King of the Wild Hunt
Associated quests Edit
- In the original game, Ifrits are classified as "specter", although they are elementals of the Plane of Fire.
- Nilfgaardian's ghost, in In the Claws of Madness quest, Chapter I