- Choice 1: Tell him you’re not a slave trader and you’ll have to fight them all
- Choice 2: Pay him to free the islanders and there will not be a fight, but this will cost you 500.
- Choice 3: Convince him that you’ve already paid and that he should free the islanders and you will not have to fight the slavers, but you need Axii Delusion Level 3 to do this.
Conclusion 1: Rid the island of the Dagr Edit
If you want to rid the island of these brutes, start by slaying the slave driver and his cronies.
Once you’ve killed all the pirates, go to the body of their leader (it should be glistening) and loot two keys of him. Use one of them to free the slaves and the other to open the pirate leader’s house.
Conclusion 2: Lead the slaves to safety Edit
Regardless of the choice you’ve made when faced with the slave driver, go to the cells at the other side of the village and unlock them with the key you got from him. If you chose not to kill the pirates, lead the slaves out of the village, up the hill, and bid them farewell.
If you’ve killed the pirates, the islanders will make mention of a chest inside the hut of the pirates’ leader. Go over there and get the loot. The quest is now over.
Journal entry Edit
- I'm used to my good friend encountering the bizarre and the appalling in his journeys, but what happened to him on Faroe shocked even my jaded sensibilities. It all started when he walked into a small coastal village and was mistaken for a Nilfgaardian...
- ...and only grew more interesting from there. Geralt was taken to the ringleader of a suspicious band and learned they believed him to be a slave trader come to pick up some "live goods."
- Geralt uses Axii or pays to free the slaves:
- He decided to go along with the pirates' mistake in order to free their captives.
- Geralt declares that he is not a slaver:
- Geralt could not sit and let such barbarity occur in front of his eyes. He reduced the pirates to bloody smears and freed their captives.
- Follow the pirate to his boss.
- Defeat the pirates. (only if Geralt reveals his true identity)
- Free the slaves.
- Lead the slaves away from the pirate village. (only if Geralt plays the slaver)
- Not available after you talk to Lambert at Seven Cats Inn in Following the Thread.