The first opportunity for witcher Geralt to fistfight in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt presents itself outside of the Inn at White Orchard, after the protagonist's first visit. He is confronted by three mercenaries and can choose to use the Axii sign to defuse the situation to some extent by incapacitating one of the opponents, or fight them as is. If he does so, he wins 34.
In official fistfighting matches which are part of a regional tournament, Geralt cannot use any magic or weapons. In these brawls, he enters the ring shirtless, relying entirely on his strength and agility to pound his foes.
Fistfighting quests Edit
Fist of Fury
- Fists of Fury: Velen
- Fists of Fury: Novigrad
- Fists of Fury: Skellige
- Fists of Fury: Champion of Champions
- Fists of Fury: Toussaint
Other quest optionally involving fistfight
- Defender of the Faith - if Geralt stops the students
- The Play's the Thing - there is a potential fistfight with Sofus the Bull and his brother Hal
- Of Swords and Dumplings - Geralt can fight Sukrus
- High Stakes - if Geralt defeats Finneas, he must fight the half-elf