Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first opportunity for witcher Geralt has to fistfight in third installment takes place outside of the Inn at White Orchard, after the protagonist's first visit. He is confronted by three mercenaries and can choose to use sign Axii to diffuse the situation or fight them with bare hands, if he do so he wins a 34.
In official fistfighting match as part of a regional tournament, Geralt cannot use any magic or weapons. In these brawls, he climbs into the ring shirtless, relying entirely on his strength and agility to pound his foes.
Fistfighting quests Edit
Fist of Fury
- Fists of Fury: Velen
- Fists of Fury: Novigrad
- Fists of Fury: Skellige
- Fists of Fury: Champion of Champions
Other quest optionally involving fistfight
- Defender of the Faith - if Geralt stops the students
- The Play's the Thing - there is a potential fistfight with Sofus the Bull and his brother
- Of Swords and Dumplings - Geralt can fight Sukrus
- High Stakes - if Geralt defeats Finneas, he must fight the half-elf