Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The First Treaty of Lan Exter was a treaty drafted and signed by the kingdom of Kovir and Poviss on the one side, and the kingdoms of Redania and Kaedwen on the other with mediator being Hierarch of Novigrad. It was established after the war the two sides which resulted in a rather surprising and crushing victory for Kovir and Poviss over the two larger kingdoms.
Details of TreatyEdit
Gains for Kovir and Poviss Edit
- Mare Liberum Apertum (The sea is free and open) - The main concern of the inhabitants of this kingdom is trade. The Northern Kingdoms were henceforth not allowed to interfere with Kovir's trade.
- Kovir gained the status of a full kingdom and was no longer the vassal state of another kingdom. It became a free, independent, self-governing and neutral kingdom.
- Radovid III, the king of Redania was thereafter allowed to retain the use of the title of "King of Kovir and Poviss" in official documents until such a time as his death.
- Benda, the king of Kaedwen was thereafter allowed to use the title of "Sovereign of Caingorn and Malleore" in official documents until such a time as his death.
- Name of Lan Exeter is because treaty was signed in one of Koviri capitals, Lan Exeter.