| Field Plants
The book describes white myrtle, hellebore, celandine, balisse, crow's eye, berbercane and sewants. It also provides information on the methods of obtaining alchemical ingredients from these plants.
A herbarium, a valuable resource for anyone wishing to recognize some of the plants growing in the areas around Vizima.
- Viziman herbalist at the Outskirts' inn.
- Antiquary in the Outskirts' inn.
- Abigail in the Outskirts of Vizima.
- Antiquary in the Temple Quarter.
- Herbalist in the Temple Quarter.
- Bookseller in Tanner's Square in the Trade Quarter.