Felicia Cori is a secondary character in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. She is a merchant, dice poker player, and (with patch 1.2 installed) coiffeuse who can be found in Vergen during chapter II, and in Loc Muinne's central square during chapter III.
- Young sorceresses from the school at Aretuza must, apart from passing exams, complete an internship under a mistress' watchful eye. As part of such an internship, the young Felicia Cori peddled magical curios of her own production in Vergen.
- Hoping to earn approval and a passing grade, Felicia had come to Loc Muinne with Philippa. She waited there for her instructor to find some free time for her.
- As it turned out, the young adept of magic, Felicia Cori, was also a talented coiffeuse. Geralt could avail himself of her services and change his hairstyle for a modest fee.
- In Loc Muinne's central square, in addition to selling a variety of useful items, Felicia Cori also offered hairstyling services.
Associated quests Edit
Journal entry Edit
- Geralt had been in situations where he could not prevent someone's death on more than one occasion. In fact, you might say he had grown accustomed to that particular form of agony. It is another thing altogether, however, to stand powerless and watch the unjust, cruel execution of an acquaintance for whom one has developed a fondness.
- Such was his lot as regards Felicia Cori, a young sorceress whom Geralt had met while chasing the kingslayer, Letho. Though Geralt had not gotten to know her deeply, he had nonetheless taken a liking to this former pupil of Philippa Eilhart, who had seemed to him a pleasant and enterprising young woman. Yet she was a wielder of magic and, as such, met her end on a pyre.
- During the quest With Flickering Heart, Felicia also sells surgical tools for examining corpses as well as a book about autopsies.
In Massachusetts, USA, CORI stands for Criminal Offender Record Information.