Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you find yourself unable to hit an opponent, it is probably because they are quicker than you are. How can this be you ask? No one is quicker than a witcher... It is because you are probably using the Strong style of fighting and your opponent is simply quicker because you are wasting energy winding up for a killer blow and he is not. Switch to Fast style — by using the X-key or clicking on the Fast style icon — and things will proceed much more smoothly.
- Dagon worshippers
- Dogs (you big meanie!)
- Drowned dead
- Drowners, absolutely and without question.
- Echinops, debatable — strong style works well too, and of course they hate fire.
- Ifrit, debatable — strong style works well too.
- Mutant assassins
- Vodyanoi priests
- Vodyanoi warriors — (but kill the priest first, otherwise he keeps healing them and it takes longer).
- Wyverns, certainly once Geralt gets into levels greater than 20, possibly sooner.
- Zeugl tentacles, not the Zeugl itself, it requires Strong style.