Evil Decision is the first of the module entries in the D'jinni Adventure Editor contest to be released. It was created by Hexenmeister Raven and her team. This module has the complete dialogue in both English and German.
Plot summary Edit
What is wrong in Ban Glean, so wrong that Eskel got drunk rather than face it? Geralt has received a message from Eskel, asking him to take over a contract that Eskel claims to be unable fulfil himself. But when Geralt arrives in the village of Ban Glean, he finds that Eskel is still there and apparently healthy, if a bit drunk. Geralt sets out to learn about the contract he is expected to fulfil and more importantly, what is going on in the village that could upset even an experienced Witcher.
- Playtime approximately 3 — 4 hours.
Note: If you only bought the Enhanced Edition and did not upgrade the original game to the Enhanced version, use the Vista/Linux instructions.
- Windows XP users: RavenTeam Download Page
- This will automatically install the files to your system, simply double-click the setup-file to run the installation.
- Windows Vista and Linux users (also packaged EE users): RavenTeam Download Page
- Make sure, you read the included Readme files before installing!
Note from the creator Edit
- The most bugs are fixed and the mod is playable with five different endings.
- We know, that there are still some bugs, but with the EE several things have changed and those remaining bugs are very difficult to fix without having source codes and/or help from CDPR. So at the moment there will be no more bug fixing for this mod.