Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Empty Coop is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Get the quest by talking to the lady about her missing chickens. Use your witcher senses to examine the wolf prints nearby. Follow the wolf prints. Keep following the prints, across the river, and you'll encounter three little orphan children. It turns out the kids put on wolf paws under their shoes, and steal the chickens. Return to the old women and tell her what you've found. You can try to convince her to give them a home.
Journal Entry Edit
- An old woman in Velen asked Geralt for an unusual favor. Some time ago her hens had gone missing from her hen house. Based on the tracks she had found, the woman suspected some two-legged creature with wolf-like paws was responsible. Geralt decided to investigate this mysterious being.
- Geralt discovered the chicken thief was not a monster but a group of war orphans. Their parents caught and killed by passing soldiers, the children had been forced to fend for themselves - and Geralt was forced to choose what to do with them.
- Find out more about the contract.
- Find out what's stealing the old woman's chickens using your Witcher Senses.
- Convince the old woman to take in the children.