Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dragon of Fyresdal is a powerful draconid living in the ruins of a destroyed assault tower near the village which it got its nickname from. At first believed to be a real dragon by the inhabitants of the village, it is in fact a very powerful forktail.
Bestiary entry Edit
- It's got scales, wings, claws... A dragon's a dragon! No point gabbin', just go kill it!
- — Vagn, village elder of Fyresdal
- Few truly know what a dragon looks like, for those who have seen one up-close rarely have a chance to share their impressions. That is why peoople are forever mistaking other monsters for dragons. This was the case in Fyresdal, where the so-called dragon wreaking havoc turned out to be a forktail.
- Yet this mistaken attribution did not mean there was no reason to worry. The forktail harassing Fyresdal was a particularly vile representative of its kind, one equipped with an endless store of deadly venom. Fighting it without first drinking a regenerative potion or a poison antidote would be tantamount to suicide.
- In his fight with the forktail, Geralt gave proof not only of his masterful swordsmanship, but also of a previously-undemonstrated flair for shepherdry.