Disturbance is one of many main story quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- Vesemir told Geralt that Yennefer had set up her trusty megascope as soon as she arrived at Kaer Morhen, but could not get it to function for the life of her. This news greatly troubled the witcher. If Yennefer was planning to use her megascope, that meant a conversation with other sorceresses was in the works – and that in turn meant scheming, politics and other things Geralt tryly could not stand.
- As expected, Yennefer did not extend Geralt the warmest of greetings. Nevertheless, Geralt, ever the noble and patient soul, helped the sorceress eliminate the source of the magical disturbance. It turned out the culprit was a case of dimeritium bombs Lambert had carelessly placed near the sorceress' room. Tsk, tsk, Lambert.
- Find and help Yennefer
- If Geralt chooses to argue with Yennefer in the beginning of this quest, she will teleport Geralt to the lake near the Kaer Morgen keep
- Find the source of the magical disturbance using the potestaquisitor
- Return to Yennefer
- Let Yennefer know you removed the source of the disturbance