Journal entry Edit
- I'm giving you one last chance. Either do everything properly, or your apprenticeship is over and you can start packing your bags.
- Here are your instructions. Read them twice to make sure they make it into that watery brain of yours.
- - Put the mash in the evaporator.
- - Light the fire under the evaporator
- - Cool the the condenser. FIRST turn the right lever, then the left. NOT the other way around.
- Now, is that hard? No. The answer's no. So get to work.
- P.S. Don't toss rotten malt out behind the distillery – dump it in the stream. Otherwise someone will catch a whiff of something and come investigate.