Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contract: Monster in the Bits
- By order of the City Council number 1408/DZ/185, a reward has been set aside for the killing of the monster which torments and murders residents of the Bits after dark.
- The only acceptable proof of having performed this deed shall be a trophy taken from the monster's body.
- Yes, this means your mother's or cousin's or aunt's eyewitness testimony will not suffice, nor will the sworn word of any other person, regardless of his or her claimed relationship to you, the Hierarch or anyone else, and also without caring one whit for his or her alleged trustworthiness, which supposedly can be attested to by anyone at your favorite drinking hall.
- For more information and/or to collect the reward, see the District Superintendent for the Bits.
- By writ of the City Council
- Superintendent of the Bits
When you finish talking to the guard, head over to the docks and talk to the medic. Then head over to the indicated area and use your Witcher Senses to locate hoofprints. Follow them to Crippled Kate's [the brothel]. The door will be locked, but you can circle around the building to enter.
When you get inside, speak to the madame of the brothel. It may be helpful to have Delusion on hand to make her give up some information. Head to the back of the brothel and use your Witcher Senses to locate a bottle of perfume.
Track the scent to a strange acting man. Head inside the house [if you don't have the key, you have to enter using the neighboring houses].
You have two options when you confront the succubus (named Lilith) : you can fight her, or you can convince her to leave town. Whatever the case, head back to the guard when you're done to get your reward.
Journal entry Edit
- During a conversation with a certain guardsman, Geralt learned that members of the city watch had been disappearing under murky circumstances. He accepted the task of looking into the matter.
- Geralt spied something on the city notice board that intrigued him. It seemed keeping the peace in Novigrad was not the city guard's only problem.
- The clues Geralt found led him to a house of ill-repute. As is often the case in such establishments, more than lovemaking was taking place within its walls...
<unsure what circumstances give this entry>:
- Geralt's investigation revealed a succubus had been responsible for the city guardsmen's murder. I've dealt with more than one such creature in my life and I must say, if anyone is under the misconception that encounters with these creatures are pleasant - well, I would disabuse him of it myself, but I know that is a task only unfortunate experience can accomplish. Suffice it to say death from a surfeit of pleasure leaves one no less dead.
If Geralt spares the succubus:
- After talking to the succubus, Geralt decided to spare its life. When he told me this, I was at first outraged, but then he explained the arguments the succubus had given him and convinced me the guards she had killed had earned their fate.
If Geralt kills the succubus:
- Geralt tracked down the succubus. They had a brief conversation, during which the succubus tried to justify herself by providing motives for her murders. Geralt remained unmoved and the succubus met with due punishment for her crimes.
- Talk to the guard
- Get information from the medic
- Examine the crime scene using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Talk to the brothel owner
- Investigate the brothel and its surroundings using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the scent of perfume using your Witcher Senses
- Find a way into the house
- Confront the succubus
- The way into the house is around to the back, then up a ladder into the attic. From there, Geralt can drop down into her quarters.