Curses and the Cursed is a book in The Witcher (PC) and is a treatise dedicated to curses and the creatures born of curses: strigas, werewolves, echinopsae, and archespores.
- Curses and the Cursed
- The treatise deals with echinopsae and archespores. It also discusses cases of lycanthropy and striga spells.
- Antiquary in the Temple Quarter.
- The Innkeeper at The New Narakort in Chapter III will give Geralt this book, along with The Book of the Kiss, if Geralt pays him 233 for gossip about his customers a 2nd time.
- Trunk in the main hall of the Salamandra base at the end of Chapter III.
- Bookseller in Tanner's Square in the Trade Quarter.
- You only have to buy this book to finish The Echinops Contract in Chapter II if you didn't learn about them from an old woman in the outskirts in Chapter I.