Crown Witness is a quest which was added to Chapter III after the Enhanced Edition update.
Assosiated Quest Edit
Journal Entry Edit
- The witcher and Brigida agreed that he would escort her to the river some distance away from Loc Muinne. From there, a smuggler whom the erstwhile nursemaid of Foltest's children had hired, would take her to safety. In return for conveying her safely, the woman had promised Geralt information on Boussy's and Anais' fate. The information was so sensitive that merely possessing it had placed Brigida in mortal danger. Geralt wasted no time and headed for Loc Muinne's main gate, where he was due to meet the crown witness.
- And met her he did. Geralt and Brigida made their way towards the river, the witcher looking keenly about for any signs of a possible ambush.
- When they reached the forest, Geralt took the lead and Brigida followed.
- The witcher's suspicions proved correct. In the forest brigands awaited in ambush, and the witcher had to repel them.
- Those few bandits aside, all other things came up roses - well, excepting the fact that the smuggler was dead. But Brigida had reached the river in one piece. Geralt had fulfilled his end of the deal, and the woman proceeded to fulfill hers. She told the witcher everything she knew about Boussy's disappearance, and gave him a valuable piece of evidence. Our hero could now return to Loc Muinne and begin his investigation.
- Having helped Brigida escape, the witcher returned to Loc Muinne.
VideoEditBrigida Papebrock 'Second Ves' (Witcher 2) Full HD(16:38)