It is a small community of maybe 50 peasants, who eked out a living before war enveloped the North, and have only just clung on after. As former Count Vserad's seat, the village itself benefits from the protection of a low moat and palisade wall, while one can only gain access to the town itself by riding or walking across a shoddily constructed wooden bridge (built in the proudest Velen style).
Vserad and his own kin enjoyed a modest keep. Built mostly in red brick, and situated at the very top of the hill, it afforded the Count a picturesque view of his lands in happier times. And ample warning in more dangerous ones.
Map description Edit
- After Vserad, its previous owner, panicked at the news that armies were approaching and fled to Fyke Isle, this castle became home to Phillip Strenger, alias the Bloody Baron, along with his family and entourage.
Known residents Edit
Notable inhabitants Edit
- Phillip Strenger (a.k.a. Bloody Baron)
- Sergeant Ardal
- Dea (depending on progress and actions in Family Matters)
- Fergus Graem (armorer)
- Yoana (armorer)
- Oswin (stablemaster)
- Anselm (after rescuing him and Griswold from bandits)
Former residents Edit
Associated quests Edit
- Family Matters
- Gwent: Velen Players
- Master Armorers
- Ugly Baby
- Races: Crow's Perch
- Contract: Shrieker
- Contract: The Griffin from the Highlands
- After downloading Nilfgaardian Armor Set Free DLC, the whole set - Nilfgaardian armor, Nilfgaardian trousers, Nilfgaardian boots and Nilfgaardian gauntlets are available and can be bought from the Quartermaster at Crow's Perch.