Contract: Creature from Oxenfurt Forest is one of the contracts in game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Contract: Beast in the Oxenfurt Forest
- If you know no fear and seek work, read this notice, for the call contained therein will be of great interest to you.
- Hans of Cidaris, soldier of fortune and veteran of many wars, hereby makes known the following: Being greatly concerned about the fate of the local peasantry, which suffers horribly from the attacks of some monster nesting in the forest near Oxenfurt, I have decided to grant a purse of Novigrad crowns to the man who slays this beast.
- Yet may it be known that nay man who comes to me without a trophy shall receive no gold, but instead shall be tossed out on his arse so hard he shan't sit again till the end of his days.
- Hans of Cidaris,
- World-famous soldier of fortune,
- veteran of numerous wars,
- Honored member of the Order of the Lily
Journal entry Edit
- Mercenaries are usually the ones getting paid for killing things. This time, however, the shoe was on the other foot: a certain Hans of Cidaris, a soldier of fortune by trade, had made it known far and wide that he would pay a handsome sum to whoever could defeat the beast that had made its nest in the forest outside Oxenfurt. Geralt decided to take on the job.
- Talk about the contract with the mercenary
- Examine where the monster attacked using your Witcher Senses (25XP)
- Follow the leads in the forest to track down the beast and kill it. It's an Archgriffin.
- (Optional) Examine a corpse in the beast's nest to find the letter