The Innkeeper is also a source of local information and folklore. He can tell the tale of a certain princess, who is also a witcher and sorceress. His wife will gladly provide her own opinions about the Underwater City, the vodyanoi and the ancestors of the people of Murky Waters.
You can always find:
- A waitress, the daughter, who will buy and sell food, drink, as well as some grease.
- Julian buys and sells a variety of goods.
- Including a busker, a flutist and a drummer.
- Recreational activities
- Right next door is a healer.
- "Tired travelers are drawn to the inn by the smell of fried bacon, boiled cabbage and sometimes even the famous wyvern egg omelets. A soothsayer inhabits the small hut nestled on the side of the tavern."
- Your journal entry on vodyanoi warriors is updated by speaking with the wife about the underwater city.