For the item, see Contract: The Beast of Honorton (notice).Contract: The Beast of Honorton is a contract quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It was released as free DLC on 3 July 2015, one of sixteen such DLCs to be released for the game. It eventually leads to the secondary quest, Where the Cat and Wolf Play....
- Contract: the Beast of Honorton
- Good Folk!
- There's a vile and dangerous spook, beast or devil of sorts causing no end of trouble near our village, Honorton. We promise our profoundest gratitude – and a sizeable reward – to any brave lad who can slay it.
- If you're looking to learn more, come pay us a visit. Ask for the ealdorman, Sobemir.
Journal entry Edit
- The inhabitants of Honorton had a problem – one only a witcher could resolve. A monster they unhelpfully called a "spook" was haunting the woods near their village. Geralt decided to see what kind of beast it really was. And then kill it.
- Talk to the ealdorman of Honorton about his contract for a witcher.
- Kill the necrophages.